CCRT Scholarship 2017 - 18 ccrtindia.gov.in Download Application Form
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training has released notification as CCRT Scholarship for those students age group of 10 to 14 years to develop their talents in various artistic fields. Talented and eligible candidates, who wish to want to get this scholarship, may apply online mode before the last date.
Other details about CCRT Scholarship 2017 that are listed below of this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So advice to you all to keep in touch with us for further details
CCRT Scholarship Details:
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme
Total No. of CTS Scheme
Rs. 3600 annually
· Children between age 10-14 years who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships
· Children in the age group of 10-14 years-(whose date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for award of scholarships for the year 2017-18.
· In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years.
· Children about to apply should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in an institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
· Total 650 scholarships will be rewarded on availability of funds, are to be awarded at national level.
· Out of 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture
· 30 for children in the field of Creative Writing/ Literary Arts
· 20 scholarships are reserved for Differently abled.
Amount of Scholarship
· The value of scholarship will be Rs 300 (Rs. 3600 annually) per month for those children who undergo their specialized training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies and in case it is a different town/ city Rs. 400 per month would be given.
· The actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
· Caste Certificate
· Income Certificate
· Birth certificate
· Passport size Photo
· signature (scan)
· previous exam mark sheet
· Address proof
· Screening of application form and then shortlisted will be called for interview which will be held during the month of May-August 2017 at the regional level.
· Only those Students, whose names are recommended by Central Selection Committee, will be informed about the date, timings, and venue of the interview/test by post only.
How to perform in Arts
· A certificate from the Guru/teacher imparting training, clearly mentioning the details regarding the training received by them along with the
· Bio-data of the Guru/teacher as per the prescribed format in the application form.
· Students applying for Painting
· Must attach Three (03) specimens of their latest work (either original or photograph) duly attested by their Guru/teacher along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher.
· Students applying for Craft, Sculpture
· Attach three photographs of latest work, duly attested by their Guru/teacher along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher.
How to Apply
Candidates must fill online application form through ccrtindia.gov.in. They will have to fill the form with all mandatory details and attach recent photograph and all needed document along with the form. Send it to the given address.
15-A, Sector – 7, Pappankalan, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.