Escholarship 2016 Maharashtra, Eligibility and Dates, Online Registration Details
· Organization Name: Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra
· Scholarship for: SC, VJNT and SBC
· Application Mode: Online
· Candidates, who have scored 75% or above marks they are eligible to apply for Maharashtra scholarship for class 11th and 12th.
· Students who already been appeared for CBSE/ICSE board examination by CBSE Education department, are also eligible to register
· Open the official website
· If you are already registered then enter your valid ID and password
· If not create a valid account first.
· Visit to home page
· Choose your category
· Go to the link for scholarship.
· Fill the form as according to the given instruction.
· In case of any error while submitting the documents your application will be rejected.