SBI Recruitment 2017 - 18 Notification Online Registration Exam Dates
SBI Recruitment 2017
State bank of India has announcedan advertisement notification of Indian SBI Recruitment 2017 – 18. Candidates this is the fantastic opportunity when you are searching Job in banking sector, great chance grab it and do your best effort to get this job. We are here to provide all the details which needed most. Those candidates who have completed their study with relevant field can apply. Eligible and talented candidates may apply from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. Aspirants can get information for upcoming examination in SBI.
To get more details related to SBI Careers such as vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: State bank of India
· Posts Name: NA
· Name of Posts: NA
· Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
· Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment): 6
· Product Development Managers (e2e Digitization): 6
· Senior Manager (e-Commerce): 6
· Manager (e-Commerce): 8
· Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III: 2
· Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III: 6
· Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III: 24
· Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III: 4
· Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III: 4
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be completed MBA in Finance/Marketing or B.E./BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from recognized university.
· Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment): 26 years to 40 years
· Product Development Managers (e2e Digitization): 24 years to 32 years
· Senior Manager (e-Commerce): 24 years to 35 years
· Manager (e-Commerce): 22 years to 32 years
· Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III: 25 years to 35 years
· Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III: 25 years to 35 years
· Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III: 25 years to 35 years
· Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III: 25 years to 35 years
· Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III: 25 years to 35 years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
· Merit List
Salary Structure: Rs. 42020- 1310/5- 48570- 1460/2- 51490
Know More details about SBI Salary Structure
Know More details about SBI Salary Structure
· General /OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
· SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official website which is sbi.co.in and registered themselves
· After that click on career section addressed at the home page
· Pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· After the submission of filled application form, download computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, and signature and other essential details and take a print out of the application.
· Then Send the Hard copy of filled application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (iv)Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt to address mentioned in notification on or before the last date of submission
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
· Last Date for Application Submission: NA
· Last for receipt of the print out of Online application: NA
Aspirants who want to get started in banking sector, they can start with Clerical Level in SBI Bank. There will be notified about Clerk Examination in upcoming days.
If you want to start your career with Officer Or Managerial Level, then you should get started with Bank PO Career in SBI. There are many openings that are notified every year.
Its Officer Level in Special Cadre and examination is held every year as per requirements by SBI from all States across the India.
Read: List of Schemes Launched By Indian Government
Note: For more information, candidate may go through the official website.