Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment 2017, 1707 Openings
The Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board has released an official notification for the posts of Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Additional Assistant Engineer and other. Competitors who are looking for latest government sector jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the Gujarat Panchayat.
The organization is going to engage talented and hardworking candidates to fill various posts. As per this Notification, the required education qualifications are degree in Relevant Discipline.
Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years; upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms. Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply this recruitment in online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the government rules conducted by the organization. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment 2017 Details:
· Organization Name: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board
· Employment Category: State Government Jobs
· Post Name: Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Additional Assistant Engineer and other posts
· Total No. of Vacancies: 1707
· Job Location: Gujarat
· Official Website: panchayat.gujarat.gov.in, ojas.gujarat.gov.in
· Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): 387 Posts.
· Mukhya Sevika: 55 Posts.
· Compounder: 155 Posts.
· Extension Officer (Agriculture): 59 Posts.
· Extension officer (Co-operative): 58 Posts.
· Assistant Statistics officer: 124 Posts.
· Research Assistant: 32 Posts.
· Divisional Accountant: 34 Posts.
· Social Welfare Inspector: 31 Posts.
· Staff Nurse: 221 Posts.
· Laboratory Technician: 551 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be in 21 years & maximum 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4500/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 15,000/- (Post 2-5,8-11), Rs. 15,500/- (Post 6).
· Unreserved candidates: Rs. 100/-
· Reserved Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Click on Career Section addressed at bottom of the page
· Click on online Application form
· Register yourself before applying
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and signature
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Last Date To Deposit Application Fee