TANCET 2017 - 18 Online Registration Dates, Application Form Process
Good News Guys, there is an opportunity in teaching job. Grab this golden chance and do your hard effort to get the job. Recently Anna University, conducts the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for admission of qualified candidate into PG Courses like M.E / MBA /MCA / M.Arch.
Read Also: Study को कैसे बनाये आसान
Any Candidate Who Want to take admission in PG Courses. Eligible and Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply though online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
To get more information related to TANCET 2017 including educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Read Also: बैंक से कैसे Education लोन
So, advices to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
TANCET 2017 Overview
· Name of University: Anna University
· Category: Application form
· Name of Exam: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
· Date of Exam: June 2017
· Last date to Apply: May 2017
· Official site: www.annauniv.edu
Read Also: Study को कैसे बनाये आसान
· Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
· Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
· Master of Engineering (M.E) / Master of Technology (M.Tech) / Master of Architecture (M.Arch) / Master of Planning (M.Plan)
Read Also: पढ़ने के लिए Time Table कैसे बनाये
· For M.B.A: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and general category contenders obtained at least 50 % marks and candidates belonging to reserved category should have obtained 45% marks in qualifying degree examination.
· For M.C.A: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained at least 50 % (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in qualifying examination.
· For M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree programmes: Bachelor’s degree from recognized university or its equivalent in relevant field with at least 50 % marks in given examination.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will based on TANCET exam
· Deposit Rs.500/- as application fee in form of demand draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai “ and payable at Chennai.
· For SC/ ST/ PD category candidates:- Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for TANCET 2017:
Step-1: Self Registration:
- Eligible candidates may go for the official website
- Click on appropriate link for applying posts
- Fill all necessary details in the form carefully & submit it.
- After that, a new login id and password will generated for you therefore keep your login ID & password for the future login.
Step-2: Payment Process:
- Pay application fee by using online or cash payment method.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai “ and payable at Chennai.
Step-3: Form Submission:
- Final step is to submit online form.
- Login with your id and password and fill remaining details
- Select modify entered details by pressing view & modify button & after filling online application form, submit it by pressing submit button.
- A text message will be displayed on your digital display that you have successfully submitted your application form.
- After that take print out of it and send it to address mentioned below.
The Secretary, TANCET
Centre for Entrance Examinations
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply
21 May 2017
TANCET Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern can be found here by our Team. You have to study it and work on it. So you can qualify the final exam to get admission through the Exam.
Aspirants also download TANCET Admit Card which is important and will be asked to show when you going to attend the examination.