UPPSC 2017 - 18 Recruitment Latest Notification Application
Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे - जानिये Tips & Triks
UP PCS Notification
Get Details NEW
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC Answer Key
Previous Year Question Paper
UPPSC Sample Papers
· UPPSC 1647 Category Wise Vacancy 2015
· 376 posts of Lecturer in UP Government Ayurvedic, Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of the State
· 373 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer Naveen Prabhag institute UP Recruitment and other dep’t in 2015.
· UP Industries Department 16 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer.
· UP Dairy Development Department Recruitment 2015 8 Posts
· UP Directorate of Geology and mining subordinate technical service 45 posts of UP Mining Inspector Recruitment 2015
· Up polytechnic lecturer vacancy 2015 in 21 subjects total 118 posts
· Up karagar vibhag UP Jail Department U.P. Jail Administration and Reform Services, Lucknow 1 posts
· Up lab technician Adhikshak recruitment 2015 vacancies 5
· Training and UP employment officer 1 post up research assistant recruitment cum officer 1 posts
· UP ITI Anudeshak 58 posts
· And more.
- Aspirants who possess Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University recognized by the Government will be eligible to apply.
- Aspirants are required to possess 'O' Level Diploma in Computer provided by D.O.E.A.C.C. Society or at least one year Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized University/Institution.
- Aspirants must also possess Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagiri Script.
- For the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer must possess experience as served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years. They must possess “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
- Unreserved category aspirants have to pay application fee of Exam fee` 80/- + On-line processing fee`15/-Total = ` 95.
- Reserved category aspirants have to pay application fee of Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee` 40/- + On-line processing fee` 15/- Total = ` 55.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
- Aspirants have to visit the official website to apply online www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then they have to click on the “candidate’s registration” link from the “online form submission” menu.
- Then they have to make registration by filling the required details.
- Then aspirants can fill their online application forms in exact manner and upload required details and submit the form.
- Then aspirants have to take the hard copy for the future use.
Read Also: जल्दी अंग्रेजी बोलना कैसे सीखे - जानिये तरीके