UPPSC 2017 - 18 Recruitment Latest Notification Application
UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
UPPSC has released a notification for the selection of eligible aspirants on the 1647 Vacancies UP Assistant Statistical Officer posts. interested aspirants can submit their filled application forms before the last date of applying.
Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे - जानिये Tips & Triks
All about the UPPSC 2017
UP PCS Notification
Get Details NEW
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC Answer Key
Previous Year Question Paper
UPPSC Sample Papers
Aspirants who wish to join government job as a profession can compete in this selection process. Aspirants are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Then eligible aspirants who hold the required qualification can apply by submitting their filled application forms through given manner.
To get more details about UPPSC 2017 visit the given information here at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details about UPPSC 2017
· UPPSC 1647 Category Wise Vacancy 2015
· 376 posts of Lecturer in UP Government Ayurvedic, Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of the State
· 373 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer Naveen Prabhag institute UP Recruitment and other dep’t in 2015.
· UP Industries Department 16 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer.
· UP Dairy Development Department Recruitment 2015 8 Posts
· UP Directorate of Geology and mining subordinate technical service 45 posts of UP Mining Inspector Recruitment 2015
· Up polytechnic lecturer vacancy 2015 in 21 subjects total 118 posts
· Up karagar vibhag UP Jail Department U.P. Jail Administration and Reform Services, Lucknow 1 posts
· Up lab technician Adhikshak recruitment 2015 vacancies 5
· Training and UP employment officer 1 post up research assistant recruitment cum officer 1 posts
· UP ITI Anudeshak 58 posts
· And more.
Read Also: जीवन में सफलता चाहते है तो जरूर पढ़े
Who can apply?
- Aspirants who possess Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University recognized by the Government will be eligible to apply.
- Aspirants are required to possess 'O' Level Diploma in Computer provided by D.O.E.A.C.C. Society or at least one year Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized University/Institution.
- Aspirants must also possess Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagiri Script.
- For the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer must possess experience as served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years. They must possess “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Aspirants must possess age limit of 21 years to 40 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
Aspirants will get salary of Pay Band- 2, Pay Scalars. 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay 4200/-, (Dep’t. No. S-2/9).
- Unreserved category aspirants have to pay application fee of Exam fee` 80/- + On-line processing fee`15/-Total = ` 95.
- Reserved category aspirants have to pay application fee of Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee` 40/- + On-line processing fee` 15/- Total = ` 55.
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of the written test and interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
- Aspirants have to visit the official website to apply online www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then they have to click on the “candidate’s registration” link from the “online form submission” menu.
- Then they have to make registration by filling the required details.
- Then aspirants can fill their online application forms in exact manner and upload required details and submit the form.
- Then aspirants have to take the hard copy for the future use.
Read Also: जल्दी अंग्रेजी बोलना कैसे सीखे - जानिये तरीके
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.