Tuesday, 1 November 2016
Good news for all the candidates who are searching the government of Andhra Pradesh Statesand who are belongs to Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department has been recently release a official notification for fill the 121 Postman and Mail Guard Post.
All the candidates who want to make a career in the Post Office department they can fill the AP Post office Application form 2017 through official web site. Eligible and interested applicants for participating in this Postal Department of AP Postman Jobs can apply through the online mode of application.
Post office Recruitment 2017 Details:
· Name of Organization: Department of Post office Andhra Pradesh
· Name of Exam: Postal Circle Exam
· Name of Post: Postman & Mail Guard
· Total No. off Post: NA
· Last date of Application form: NA
· Job location: Andhra Pradesh
· Job type: State government Jobs
· Official website: appost.in
Applicants should have completed Matriculation / 10th Class from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Minimum age of the candidates must be above 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 27 years finalized as on last date of application. SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get maximum age limit relaxation as per postal department norms.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Applicants those who got shortlisted for TS AP Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 will get monthly pay band of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 with all other extra benefits as per the regulations of the Indian Postal Department.
Application fee is Rs.400 for General and application fee is exempted for the candidates SC/ST/Women categories
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Written Examination.
· Candidates first log on to official website appost.in
· Then download the AP Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Advertisement 2017 and read it carefully
· Fill the form with desired data as per instructions
· Upload scanned copies of academic qualification certificates, scanned photo, signature in given size, and format
· Pay the examination fee according to your category if required
· Cross verify the data before submission to avoid mistakes
· Submit the application form on or before last date
· Save your registration number for future reference
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Last Date of Application for: NA
Note: Check out more information through Official Link