Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 17 Application Form 66 PA SA Postman
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Guys Looking for job in government sector,This is great opportunity seize this golden opportunity, recently Department of Post, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Postal Circle, New Delhi has been depicted the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 17 notification for the posts of 66 PA SA, Postman Openings.
This organization invites applications to filling up for various vacant position such as 66 Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies under Sports Quota on direct recruitment basis. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Further Detailed Information related to Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website.
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
· Organization Name: Delhi Postal Department
· Total Number of the Post: 66
· Post Name: Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
· Total Number of the Post: 66
· Mode to apply: Offline
· Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in/
· Postal Assistant: 16 posts
· Sorting Assistant: 07 posts
· Postman: 28 posts
· Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 15 posts
Read Also: Check More Jobs in Delhi
· Postal Assistant: Badminton (Men/Women), Cricket (Men) Chess (Men), TI (Men/Women) and Hockey (men).
· Sorting Assistant: Cricket (Men).
· Postman: Weight lifting (Men-62Kg & 69Kg), Power Lilting (Men- 661(g), Best Physique (Men), Wrestling (Men- 57Kg, 65Kg, 74Kg, 86Kg & 97Kg), Football (Men), Kabaddi (Men), Hockey (Men).
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Athletics (Men.), Kabaddi (Men), Hockey (Men).
Educational Qualification: 10th pass or 12th pass from any recognized university with English subject.
· Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter-University tournaments conducted by the Inter- University sports boards in the sports/games.
· Sportsperson who have represented the State School Team in the National Sports/Games for the schools conducted by the All India School Sports / Games Federation in the sports/games
· Sportsperson who have represented a state or the country in the National or International competitions in the sports/games.
· Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age Limit: Candidates should have an age limit between 18 years to 27 years, age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
· Aptitude Test,
· Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test
Interview Question and Answers
Freshers Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit official website
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Hit on application form link
· Enter complete details in application form
· Attach required documents to registration form
· Check and click on submit button
· Now application process completed
· Download and take print registration form
· Send the application form by Registered/ Speed Post to the address given below:
Assistant Director (R&E),
0/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Nleghiloot Ilhawan New Delhi-110001
· Application Available From: 15.07.2016 to 14.08.2016.
· Last date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2016.
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
English Preparation Tips for Competition
Employment News Paper
Apply for Bank Jobs
Apply for Sarkari Naukri
Apply For Police Jobs