Indian Post Recruitment 2016 - 17 Apply For 20000 PA & Postman Bharti
Post Recruitment 2016 – 17
The Indian Postal Circle Department circulatednew job notification Indian Post Recruitment 2016 – 17 to select candidates for available 20000 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographers, Inspector Posts, Higher Selection Grade – I/II, Lower Selection Grade Posts and many more.
Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply Indian Post Recruitment 2016 – 17. Fill the Indian Postal Circle Department Application Form 2016. Candidate’s age must satisfy to make an application for these 20000 vacancies.
Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे - जानिये Tips & Tricks
Job searching candidates will be chosen based on their score gained in written test and skill test. Candidates who get delegated for Indian Post Recruitment 2016 – 17 will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. Information about application expense can be referred from The Indian Postal Circle Department Notification.
As expressed in Notification, candidates must apply by means of Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details read the Indian Post Recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
· Organization Name: The Indian Postal Circle Department
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts : 20000
· Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Mail Guard
· Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
· Postal Assistant (PA)
· Sorting Assistant (SA)
· Postmaster Cadres
· Lower Selection Grade Posts
· Inspector Posts
· Stenographers Grade ‘D’
· Stenographers Grade-II
· Higher Selection Grade – I
· Higher Selection Grade – II
· Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
· Postal Service Group ‘B’
· Senior PS and Private Secretary
· Junior Hindi Translator
· Senior Hindi Translator
· Senior Artist
· Hindi Typist
Postal Circles State-wise:-
· Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (Released)
· Assam Postal Circle
· Bihar Postal Circle
· Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
· Delhi Postal Circle
· Gujarat Postal Circle
· Haryana Postal Circle
· Himachal Postal Circle
· Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
· Jharkhand Postal Circle
· Kerala Postal Circle
· Karnataka Postal Circle
· Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
· Maharashtra Postal Circle
· North-East Postal Circle
· Odisha Postal Circle
· Telangana Postal Circle (Released)
· Punjab Postal Circle
· Rajasthan Postal Circle
· Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
· Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
· Uttarakhand Postal Circle
· West Bengal Postal Circle
Read Also: Check out other Government Schemes
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th/ Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent as a compulsory subject from any recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Aptitude Test
· Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test
Salary Structure: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other benefits/allowances by the department.
· Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 400/- (four hundred only)
· Reserved Quota and Women Category Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Select the appropriate link for applying posts
· Now, Apply online application form
· Fill the application Form very carefully with complete details.
· Upload the photograph and documents as specifications required.
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Last Date for application Submission: Updated Soon
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी