TNEA 2017 Notification, Online Registration, Advertisement & Imp Dates
Looking for TNEA 2017 Application Form, we would like to inform all of them, TNEA registration starts from the month of May 2017. Anna University will be conducting the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Entrance Exam 2017 in the month of June and most probably all of the applied candidates attend the same examination per year.
Candidates who are preparing for exam want to get admission into various degree programmes. Candidates, who find themselves eligible, must go for online registration on or before the last date of application submission.
We have collected all the mandatory details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, total numbers of seats, examination pattern, the syllabus and also all the important dates regarding this examination. These all details are mentioned in various points below.
Details about TNEA 2017 Application Form:
· Name of the Institute: Anna University
· Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
· Mode of Apply: Online & Offline
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th in any science field from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
Application Fee: All candidates need to pay
· Unreserved candidates : Rs.500
· Others candidates : Rs.250/-
· General category candidates: Rs. 700/-
· Unreserved category candidates: Rs 450
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test, conducted by Anna University.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the Official Website
· Click Register and provide the details required and click submit.
· Now, hit on “Examination” tab which is mentioned in the menu bar on the homepage of official site.
· Then, read the complete information and select “Admissions” link which is given in the section of Registration.
· Using Enrolment ID and Password created,
· Log In to fill the application details.
· After filling all the details in a prescribed format
· Click on submit for successful registration.
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Commencement of Online Application
Last Date to Apply
Up To June 2017