Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2016 Apply For 45 Latest Posts
Employment Exchange Recruitment 2016
Good News! Central Employment Exchange (CEE)has brought up new advertisement Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2016 Notification for various posts such as for Charge man, Vocational Instructor and other vacancies open in their general vicinity calling for skilled candidates. The organization released an official notification for appointing various jobs in empty location. It had conveyed Charge man, Vocational Instructor Notification for filling the unfilled positions of 45 posts on temporary or permanent basis.
Good news for those candidates who are searching for job in government sector, seize this golden opportunity and groom their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to work with Central Employment Exchange can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply through offline filling the Application Form on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Central Employment Exchange (CEE)
· Name of Posts: Chargeman, Vocational Instructor and other
· Number of Posts: 45
· Official Website: http://www.davp.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Offline
· Category: Central Govt Jobs
Vacancy Details for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2016
· Chargeman Grade -II - 32
· Pharmacists - 05
· Vocational Instructor - 01
· SREO – 02
· AEO - 02
· Vocational Instructor - 01
· Recreational Therapist - 01
· Instructor Stenography - 01 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 35 years for post 1, 18 to 30 years for post 2, 3. Age relaxation is admissible for SC, ST & Other categories candidates as per govt. rules. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also:Government Exam Age Calculator
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
· Rs.9300-34,800 + GP Rs.4200 for post 1,3,5.
· Rs.5200-20,200 + GP 2800 for post 2,
· Rs.9300-34,800 + GP Rs.4600 for post 4.
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit to the official website @ http://www.davp.nic.in
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read all instruction carefully
· Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “download application form” button.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Attach the images of recent photograph & signature.
· Send the application form with prescribed format to the mentioned address in advt
Note: For more information candidates may check the official link.
Read Also:कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी