CUCET 2017 Application Form, Exam Date Notification & Brochure Download PDF
Looking for CUCET 2017 Application Form, we would like to inform all of them, CUCET registration starts from the month of April 2017. Central university in India will be conducting the CUCET 2017 on June, 2017. CUCET is known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test.
This common entrance test is conducted for admissions to eight central universities in India, these are, Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Rajasthan and Central University of Punjab.
This entrance exam is usually conducted by Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates who are preparing for exam want to get admission into various Bachelor's degree & Post-Graduate Degree programmes. Candidates, who find themselves eligible, must go for online registration on or before the last date of application submission.
We have collected all the mandatory details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, total numbers of seats, examination pattern, the syllabus and also all the important dates regarding this examination. These all details are mentioned in various points below.
Details about CUCET 2017 Application Form:
· Exam Name: Central Universities Common Entrance Test
· Conducting body – Central University of Rajasthan
· Participating Universities -Central university of Rajasthan. Jharkhand, Kerala, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir
· Official Website: cucet16.co.in
· Mode of Apply: Online & Offline
· Date of Exam: June 2017
MA, M.SC, Integrated M.SC, MBA, M.Tech, MCA, MSW, M.Com. M.Pharm, M.Arch, Three-year Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed programmes, B.Voc. PHD ETC…
Central University which offers MBA
· Central university of Rajasthan
· Central university of Haryana
· General and OBC candidates need to pay: Rs. 600/-
· SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
· Pay the fee via online and offline both
· All Questions will be multiple choice questions.
· Exam duration will be 2 hours
· CUCET previous year question papers contain 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and each question in this entrance exam question paper carries 1 mark each, the candidate who writes each correct answer can get 1 mark each and there will negative mark in the question paper.
· Almost 1/4 questions in the question paper ask questions from general knowledge, English grammar and mathematics.
· Almost 3/4 questions will be from respective subjects ( Example- for entrance test for Msc chemistry, question paper contains 25 questions from general subjects and remaining 75 marks will be from chemistry related areas/subjects from B.Sc. chemistry)
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the Official Website
· Click Register and provide the details required and click submit.
· Now, hit on “Examination” tab which is mentioned in the menu bar on the homepage of official site.
· Then, read the complete information and select “CUCET 2017” link which is given in the section of Registration.
· Using Enrollment ID and Password created,
· Log In to fill the application details.
· After filling all the details in a prescribed format
· Click on submit for successful registration.
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Commencement of Online Application
1st Week of April 2017
Last Date for Application Forms
1st Week of May 2017
Download Admit Card
4th Week of May 2017
1st Week of June 2017
Declaration of Results (Tentatively)
3rd Week of June 2017