Tuesday, 22 March 2016
GATE Result 2016
The candidates who have applied for the GATE 2016 and who have appearedthe examinations they are advised that they can now download the Result for their exam and can know their performance. The aspirants may have to check the result by visiting the official website of the candidates can also check it from the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
The candidates may have to download the result just by announcement from the official website. The appliers may just have to fill the details required. Through the result the candidates can be able to know the performance in their examination and can also set their path for future.
For more details and latest updates the candidates can check the official website or visit the page www.sarkarinaukricareer.in
Steps to download the GATE Result 2016:
The candidates may just have to follow the steps linked bellow to download the result:
· The aspirants may have to visit the Official website of the GATE
· Then open the link for GATE Result 2016
· Now the candidates are required to fill the details required
· After this, submit it and the result will be displayed on the screen
· And take the print of the page
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
· Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website: October 8, 2015
· Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: November 20, 2015
· Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: December 29, 2015
· GATE 2016 Online Examination: January 30 to February 07, 2016
· Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website: March 19, 2016
Note: The candidates can check the result from Officialwebsite.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick