Thursday, 28 July 2016
A latest job notification related to Government Of India Press Recruitment 2016has been released officially.
The organization invites Application forms for 22 vacancies of apprentice in different trades like Book Binder, Minder, Plate Marker and Retouches Litho Graphic posts. This is fantastic opportunity, grab it and make their career to get the job with this organization. Interested candidates may apply for Government of India Press Recruitment 2016 by filling and submitting prescribed application on or before last date that is 01st August 2016.
Other information about this advertisement such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply can be obtained from the below section of this page that is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in, so advice to have a look for before apply.
· Organization Name: Government of India Press
· Name of Posts: Apprentice
· Number of Posts: 22
· Official Website: www.dop.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: Delhi
Trade Apprentice Training
· Book Blinder - 17
· Offset Machine Minder - 03
· Plate Marker - 01
· Retoucher Litho Graphic – 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 8th, 10th, 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 14 years as on 07/05/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Test/ Interview
Salary Details: In first year selected candidates will be paid 70% of minimum wages of semi skilled workers, during 2nd year 80% of minimum wages of semi skilled workers and during third year of 90% of minimum wages of semi skilled workers.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to go for official site of organization that is dop.nic.in.
· Choose ‘advertisement’ tab from left side of home page.
· Select link ‘Advertisement No. 173316 – 17 dt. 11.7.2016 GIP, Minto Road, – Reg. engagement of Apprentices’.
· Read instruction carefully.
· Eligible candidates download format of application form.
· Fill the form with complete details and attach it along with self attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, etc.
· Send the application form to the given address.
The General Manager,
Govt. of India Press,
Minto Road, New Delhi- 110002
Last Dates for Application Submission: 01 August 2016
Note: To get more information candidates may go through the officialwebsite