Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2016 - 17 Jr Works Manager 188 Posts
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2016
Ordnance factory has Released Recruitment Notification for 188 Junior Works Manager.This organization has invites applications to filling up the 188 vacant position. Great news for all candidates who have looking for latest government jobs. So candidates grab this excellent opportunity and make your career with this organization.
Eligible and Interested candidates who are willing to do the job and meets the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode from its official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Further Detailed Information related to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2016 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website.
· Organization Name: Indian Ordnance Factory
· Number of Posts: 188
· Official website: http://ofbindia.gov.in/
· Job category: Government
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Junior Works Manager(Civil)- 04
· Junior Works Manager(Clothing Technology)- 09
· Junior Works Manager(Electrical)- 05
· Junior Works Manager(Leather Technology)- 02
· Junior Works Manager(Chemical)- 06
· Junior Works Manager(Mechanical)- 153
· Junior Works Manager(Metallurgical)- 09
Age Limit: Kindly refer to the official advt.. Age relaxation for reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Educational Qualification: Graduation & B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized board and university
- Written examination
- Personal interview
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Search the appropriate link of the recruitment
- Read full Notification carefully.
- Download application form
- Now, fill the application form with required details.
- Attach scanned photo, signature and documents.
- Submit the application from
- At last, take printout of it for future use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Important Dates: Last Date for Application Submission: 28th July 2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the Official Website.