UNDP Recruitment 2016 India www.in.undp.org Various Career Openings
United Nations Development Programmes has depicted the form for the recruitment of the candidates which is UNDP Recruitment 2016.This recruitment is published to select the candidates for the various posts in different department. The candidates have to complete all the selection process to get selected. The aspirants must apply for the posts after finding themselves eligible and they must apply till the given date which are mentioned below on this page
UNDP stands for United Nations Development Programmes which was established in the year 1965 and its headquarters is located in New York. The additional details concerned to this recruitment are given on this page.
Post and vacancy Details:
- Livestock Coordinator
- Individual Consultant
- Individual Consultant (Access to Justice for Marginalized People)
- Long Term Agreement (LTA)
- Programme officer & Resource Person
- Procurement Analyst
- Individual Consultant – Assistant Information Technology Coordinator
- Individual Consultant – Training and Capacity Building Coordinator
- Individual Consultant – Disaster Management Specialist
- Individual Consultant – Information Technology Specialist
- Individual Consultant – Accounts and Finance Specialist
Applicants who want to apply for UNDP Jobs should have possessed graduate / Post Graduate / diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university or an institute
- Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of job finders will be taken in account by the concerned authority.
- Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category as per rules and regulations of United Nations Development Programme.
- Appliers who have get recruited for UNDP posts will receive an attractive and consolidated amount of salary package offered by the United Nations Development Programme.
- Applicants will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per norms.
Way of Enrollment:
- Written test and
- Personal Interview
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
Way to get applied:
- Visit to official site of the organization
- Then, go to the ‘Careers’ Link available at home page
- Then select related notification
- Read complete details properly and
- Press ‘Apply now’ to fill the application form
- Online Application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and digital signature (if required) in provided space.
- Upload your recently updated resume in space provided at the end of application form.
- Take a preview of filled application form with complete concentration.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use and keep it safe.
last date of the application form: official dates
Note: for more details visit to Officialnotification about UNDP recruitment.