SSC CHSL Results 2016 LDC And DEO Exam Declared, Cut Off Marks List PDF
SSC CHSL Results 2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been declared the SSC CHSL Results 2016.Appellants who had applied for the exam are anxiously waiting for the results. Now the organization is going to declare the results officially on their webpage.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination (CHSL) earlier in the month of in November/December in the year 2015. A large number of candidates appeared for this examination. Applicants can log on to official page or click on the provided link to check the results..
Here is good news for those candidates who had successfully applied and wait for Result can check their result on the official website you can check and download SSC CHSL Main Score Card, Cut off Marks, result from here by following the steps given below or through direct link given below.
Here we have also obtained the Rajasthan SSC CHSL Results 2016 along with cut off direct links as below. So, please follow the instructions mentioned here for getting cut off marks/ merit list. Participants who are waiting out with much curiosity about the required solutions for estimating relevant marks can check on to official portal for getting the considered details about them.
· Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
· Exam Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
· Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator
· Number of posts; 6,578
· Category: Results
· Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Read Also: SSC Salary Chart 2016 Pay Scale & Allowances
How to Download
· First log on to the official site of CSIR that is – ssc.nic.in
· On the home page click on the result tab.
· Enter the required details if needed.
· Then enter required details like Roll Number and date of birth and submit the details
· Click on submit button.
· Result will be display on your computer screen
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Important Dates: Result out from: 29 July 2016 (Expected)
Note: For more information candidates may check the official website