Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 www.thanecity.gov.in 207 Posts
Thane Municipal Corporation Circulated new job notification Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 to select candidates for available 207 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Station Officer, Junior Engineer posts in various disciplines on permanent basis.
Other Detail related to Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure which are mention below in this page. So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information. We will provide you all the information about this job so keep in touch with us for the further details.
Descriptive Information for Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017:
· Name of the Organization: Thane Municipal Corporation
· Official Website: www.thanecity.gov.in
· Name of the Post: Station Officer, Junior Engineer.
· No of posts: 207
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Job Category: Government Job
· Job Location: Maharashtra
· Law Officer - 01
· Garden Inspector - 01
· Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 03
· Junior Engineer (Mechanical) - 02
· Junior Engineer (Automobile) - 01
· Legal Assistant - 07
· Special Teacher(for Mentally Retarded Student) - 07
· Sub Station Officer - 01
· Vehicle Driver - 75
· Wireman - 12
· Fireman - 47
· Ward boy - 44
· Light checker - 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 7th, 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Law or its equivalent qualification from a reputed institute recognized by University or Institution.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test
Salary Structure: INR Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-6), Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay (Post 7-13).
· For General Category: Rs. 800/-
· For Reserved Category: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply:
· Visit official website
· Hit on “Career” tab which is located at the top menu bar of the homepage.
· Search for the required Posts and download the Official Notification.
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill required details and make payments
· Submit the application form.
· Take a print out for the future need
Last Date to Apply