AIPMT Counselling 2016 www.aipmt.nic.in Online Status and Date, Procedure
AIPMT Counselling 2016
The candidates who are qualified in the AIPMT Exam and those candidates who are interested to take admission in the various Medical Programmescan attend the Counselling Process for AIPMT 2016. Before going to counselling the candidates have to complete the registration process.
Through this counselling process the candidates can be able to reserve their particular seats. The candidates can choose their best and preferred Institutions in which he/ she wish to take admission. The counselling may be done on the basis of marks obtained and cut of marks. And then the candidates can get admission. The more details about the counselling process, and documents required for counselling process are given below.
Documents required for Counselling:
1. Admit Card
2. Rank Letter of AIPMT 2016
3. Marks sheet and certificate of class X
4. Mark sheet and certificate of class XII
5. Cast Certificate for the category of candidate (for SC, ST and OBC candidates)
6. Medical certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates
7. Certificate for Date of Birth (if Merit Certificate does not bear it)
8. Two pass port size photo graphs.
Last date of the application form: Official dates
NOTE: The candidates must log in to official website for more information.