AMUPMDC 2016 Application Form
AMUPMDC has posted the recruitment form for the candidates who want to get admission in Medical Programmers.The candidates who are interested for the Medical Courses in various subjects then the candidates can get applied for the application form. The appliers must have to fill the form and submit till the last date of the application form. The candidates whose form is received after the ending date then that form will be get rejected and could not appear the exam.
The more details about the recruitment form is given on the same page as the page contains the details about the eligibility, qualification for the various courses, important dates etc
Details of the ASSO CET 2016:
ASSO-CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicants must be citizen of India.
- Interested candidates must be born on or before December 31, 1998
- Candidates will have to show a certificate of medical fitness.
- In order to get admission to MBBS or BDS courses candidates have essentially secure at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB in HSC exam. For reserved category candidates this percentage is 40%.
- In order to get admission to B.Sc Nursing candidates have essentially secure at least 45% aggregate marks in PCB in HSC exam. For reserved category candidates this percentage is 40%.
- In order to get admission to course excluding MBBS and BDS candidates must pass in class 12th (HSC) examination.
ASSO-CET 2016 Selection Process:
- ASSO-CET 2016 merit list will be published containing the name of those candidates called for counseling process.
ASSO-CET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- ASSO-CET 2016 exam will be for 3 hours and there will be 200 multiple choice questions.
- Among 200 multiple choice questions, 50 questions will be asked from Physics, 50 from Chemistry and 100 from Biology.
- Each right answer will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative mark for wrong answer.
How to apply?
- Candidates must open the Official Link
- Then open the application form link
- Read the instructions of the application form
- Then fill the form and then
- Candidates are required to upload scanned image and signature
- Then submit the form and
- However after clicking on the submit button, no changes on the application forms will be made
- During the submission process, candidates have to select the password
- After this candidates are required to make payment through bank challan and should submit the total sum of Rs.3, 000 by cash in account of AMUPMDC in any branch of State Bank of India and obtain a copy of bank challan consisting of Journal ID/Transaction ID
- After depositing the fees, unique application number and user name will be mailed to the candidates email id
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Submission of Online Application Forms starts
Last date to do the application fee payment in State Bank of India
April , 2016
Note: for more details kindly log in to Official website