Thursday, 5 May 2016
BCECE Admit Card 2016
The BCECE is also known as Bihar Combined EntranceCompetitive Examination Board. It is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts the competitive examinations for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
The candidates who have filled the BCECE Application form 2016 they are now notified about the admit card link so that they can download the admit card to appear the examination easily. The candidates who don’t have the valid admit card they will not be permitted to appear the examination.
The hall ticket may be downloaded from the link that has been mentioned below or the candidates can also go through the website of BCECE that is www.bceceboard.com.
Steps to download the admit card via online mode:
The candidates can download the admit card via online mode with the steps mentioned below:
· Initially, the candidates are needed to visit the official website, i.e. www.bceceboard.com
· Then after the aspirants may click on “Download B.C.E.C.E-2016 (Second stage) Online Admit Card”
· The Page related to the BCECE Stage II Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
· Enter Application Number, Date of Birth, and other details carefully.
· Click on Submit button.
· Take a printout of the e-hall ticket and carry to the exam.
Note: For any other details the candidates are required to check the Officialwebsite.