BITS Ranchi 2016 - 17 Admission Online Registration B.E/B.Arch Brochure
BITS Ranchi 2016
The BIT, Ranchi is welcoming applicants for admittanceto its courses for its imminent Batch 2016-17. Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra invites application form to filling for the admission in B.E/B.Arch. Good news for those candidates who want to take admission in professional courses, seize this excellent filling for the admission in B.E/B.Arch.opportunity and make your career to take admission with BITS Ranchi.
All the young and talented Indians who hope to admission in degree courses like B.E/B.Arch can use this most amazing open gateway and can progress your applications from the last date of application submission. Eligible candidates to apply for its Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) programme offered at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur, BIT Patna and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme at BIT Patna for the commencing academic session 2016 to 2017.
At BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna campuses, 50 per cent of the total seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from the state where campus is located.
BITS Ranchi 2016 Exam Summary
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT Mesra) established in the year 1955 by visionary-industrialist Mr. B M Birla is an autonomous engineering and technology oriented institute of higher education located in Ranchi. It has been accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) & the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) established by the UGC & AICTE respectively.
Along with Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes, the Institute has more than 150 registered students for Doctoral Programmes at present. It is the first to introduce the concept of Small Industries Entrepreneurs' Park, which has become very successful since then.
· Exam Type: UG
· Conducting Authority: Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra
· Official Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
-Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
-Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- B.Sc. in Food Processing Technology (B.Sc. FPT)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.):
· Civil Engineering,
· Computer Science,
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
· Electronics & Communication Engineering,
· Information Technology,
· Mechanical Engineering,
· Chemical Engineering and Technology,
· Production Engineering.
Departments at Birla Institute of Technology-
· Department of Applied Sciences
· Department of Architecture
· Department of Biotechnology
· Department of Engineering and Technology
· Department of Hotel Management and catering mangement
· Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Department of Food Processing
Eligible Criteria for BITS Ranchi 2016:
· The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have passed in the final examination of Class 12, or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination.
· Candidates should have appeared in JEE (Main) 2016 and should have secured a valid overall AIR (CRL) in JEE (Main) 2016 (Paper-1 for B.E. / B.Tech. and Paper-2 for B.Arch).
· Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written and spoken English to cope up with the programme as all instructions and examinations will be in English only.
Selection Procedure: based on CRL rank in JEE (Main) 2016 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi, selection of the candidates will be done.
· General / OBC candidates must pay application fee of Rs. 2, 500/-
· SC/ST candidates Rs. 1, 500/-
· Pay the fee through State Bank Collect - net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.bitmesra.ac.in
· Then select the “Apply Online” option.
· Read the instructions carefully and
· Fill the application form with required details without any mistake.
· Upload your scanned digital passport sized photograph and signature in jpg format only.
· Pay the application fee by desired mode.
· After the completion of form, press on “Submit” button.
· At last, take a printout for the further use.
· Last Date for Application Submission: 15 July 2016
· The Last Date for Receiving the Completed Application Form: 16 July 2016
Note: for more information candidates may visit the official link.