BSF Recruitment 2017 - 18 www.bsf.nic.in 157 ASI (Steno)/HC(MIN) Posts
BSF (Border Security Force) has released an official notification for the post of ASI (Steno)/HC vacancies in Various Departments. The total numbers of positions are 157 to be filled through this Recruitment. Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this Notification, the required education qualifications are concern degree with Relevant Discipline.
Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply BSF Recruitment 2017 – 18 in online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the written examination, interview conducted by the recruitment board. Applying for this recruitment candidate Minimum Age must be 18 years. Good pay band and all other extra advantages will be given to the competitors choose to this recruitment according to standards.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – 18 details:
· Organization name: BSF (Border Security Force)
· Post name: Assistant Sub Inspector/ Head Constable
· Total No. of Posts – 157 posts
· Official site: www.bsf.nic.in
· Mode to apply: Online
· Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) – 36
· Head Constable (Ministerial) – 121
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Shorthand Speed Test, Typing Test, Documentation, and Medical Examination.
Salary offered: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 2400/2800/- Grade Pay
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Go to the “Contact Us” tab in the menu bar and then select the “Career” option
· Search and click on online application process link
· Fill the form with complete details
· Upload recent pass port size photograph & Signature on the form
· At last, take a printout for the4 future need
Last date to Apply
Within 30 Days.
Last Date for the Submission of Application (Remote areas / Flung Areas)
Within 45 Days.