Tuesday, 12 April 2016
CCMT 2016 Online Application Form
Online application is going to begin from April 2016 (expected).
Admission to M.Tech / M.Plan Programmes in all National Institutes of Technology (NITs), IIIT Allahabad, IIITM Gwalior, IIITDM Jabalpur, and other participating colleges will be through CCMT Counselling 2016.
CCMT 2016 Online Application Form has to be submitted by candidates with a valid GATE score
Read Also: CCMT Counselling 2016
Before taking admission, candidates must read all the guidelines given in the CCMT 2016 Brochure and on official website regarding eligibility conditions for respective programs across all participating institutes before registering. CCMT Application Form 2016 is made available by the organizing NITs along with option to select NITs, IIITs and other college preferences.
· Candidate must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks in the qualifying degree (CGPA of 6/10 or 55% for SC/ST)
· Candidate must have a valid GATE score (2015/2016)
On the basis of the GATE Scores and the options entered by the candidates
Keep following documents ready before starting to fill application online.
· Original GATE score card
· Mark sheet showing aggregate marks in Qualifying degree (Engg., MBBS, B.Pharma, M.Sc. etc.)
· Class X/XII certificate for Date of Birth, and Names of Father/Mother
· CREDIT-CARD /Debit-card/netbanking details for payment online & continue filling application till completion (OR in case you pay by e-challan, it normally takes 72 hours to reconcile the payment made by e- challan.)
· Fresh registration is required for National Spot Round (NSR) with an advance deposit of Rs.42,000/- (OC/OB) or Rs.11,500/- (SC/ST/PwD), which is not refundable on allotment of seat.
· National Spot Round (NSR) will consist of payment of non-refundable (if alloted a seat) advance deposit of Rs. 40,000 and advance document verification.
· Candidates are not required to visit RC for document verification and locking of choices during NSR.
CCMT Application Form Filling Guidelines
Instruction to apply online
· Press on Apply Now button as shown below
· Read carefully and remember to follow them all, if applicable. You will be able to proceed ONLY after pressing on “I agree” button;
· You would then be taken to “Fill your GATE Details” page.
· Press on Select Gate Paper Button and you would see details as in box given below. Choose on the paper for which you had appeared. Use scroll bar to see remaining papers.
· Make sure that you have entered correct details by checking it against the GATE score card.
· If your GATE information is found correct you would be taken to the next page
· Now, you will be able to select your Educational & Category details carefully from drop menu/scroll bar.
· The various information asked are: whether degree completed?, year of completion, whether maths taken as a subject in XII?, degree name, qualifying degree and category.
· For Maths in 12th, in case you have taken Mathematics as a subject in 12th (senior secondary), select “Yes” else select “No”. Then you must first select the degree name (B.Arch./B.Planning, B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent, etc.).
· You also need to specify if you are Person with disability (PWD) or not. Select “Yes”, if you are person with disability and you have valid certificate for the same as per the format given in brochure, else select “No”. Once you select PWD option, you would see category list. You would not see category list unless you have selected the appropriate PWD choice.
· Please select your category amongst the General (OC), Other Backward Class –Non Creamy (OB), Other Backward Class (Minority)-Non Creamy (OM), Schedule Caste (SC) or Schedule Tribe (ST).
· After filling all above information correctly, click on Check Available Program Options button.
· After clicking Check Available Program Options button, you would see the box as given below.
· Here you have to fill your personal information such as Email address, alternate e-mail address, if any, and Mobile number. After filling these details you have to enter the Text as displayed on the Image (CAPTCHA) in the box. This is a security step.
· After this you have to check the box and accept condition as mentioned below
For more details check official Link