DERC Recruitment 2016 www.derc.gov.in Various Vacancies
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has notified the recruitment for the candidates who are well qualified and skilled for the posts.
The aspirants must apply for the post of Secretary and get selected through written test and interview. The candidates have to apply for the post within the last date . The candidate’s application form received after the last date will not be accepted and it would be rejected by the Recruitment Board. So, it is important to apply the form in the correct manner and within the accurate time.
The DERC always recruits the candidates for their organization for the vacant places. Candidates are selected through various selection processes according to posts and criteria announced by the organization.
Details of DERC Recruitment 2016:
Name of Positions Offered
Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form
- Must have the Graduate degree from a recognized University and Officers holding analogous Posts on regular basis or
- With 2 years regular service in the Pay Band-4, Grade Pay – Rs.8900/- or equivalent or
- With 3 years regular service in the Pay Band-4, Grade Pay – Rs.8700/- or equivalent or
- With 20 years of regular services in Central / State / UT Civil service out of which minimum 10 years in the Pay Band-3, Grade Pay – Rs.7600/-.
- Experience of working in Regulatory agency / Local Bodies will be preferred.
Lower Age Limit of job hunters should be 18 years.
Upper age Limit of job appliers for appointment on Deputation should be 56 years and for appointment on Contract, it should be 62 years.
Salary Paid for DERC Recruitment:
- Selected contenders will get the pay scale of INR 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/- per month.
- He/ She will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, conveyance allowance and other benefits as per norms.
Process of Selection:
Enthusiastic and Futuristic applicants will have to go through written test or personal interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
How to Apply for DERC Recruitment:
- Visit Official Website of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission that is www.derc.gov.in
- Select “Career” option available on home page.
- Hit “APPLY ONLINE HERE”B link available under the head “Application for the Post of Secretary. Last Date for submission of online application is 28.09.2015”.
- Again, hit “Apply” link mentioned in front of post.
- Fill the application form carefully with required mandatory and vital information.
- Upload scanned educational document supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate and other documents.
- Now, upload scanned recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature.
- Take a preview of filled application form with complete concentration.
- At last, Press “Submit” button.
- After that must take a print out for future references
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block,
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi- 110 017, India
Date to Remember:
Last date of the application form: Official dates
NOTICE: The candidates may visit to OfficialAdvertisement for more information.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri