DNB CET 2017 Application Form And Important Dates, Online Registration
National Board Of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting authority to Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2017) for post Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Master of Surgery (MS)/DNB 3-year super specialty programs for the session January, 2017.
The examination will be held on Tuesday, November 29, 2016. Applicants who desire to grab this opportunity they will be register. So guys get ready for to take this job and work hard for the preparation.
Organization is looking for hardworking and self-motivated candidates for filling up various courses Contenders’ who desire to build their career in law field they may apply for this course by filling form from the official website.
Other Details related to DNB CET 2017 Online Application Form like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
Read Also: List of Engineering Examination in India
· Name of Organization- National Board of Examinations (NBE)
· Name of Exam: – Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2017)
· Mode to apply- Online
· Official Website: http://www.cetss.natboard.edu.in
Educational Qualification Candidates should have completed Post graduate medical degrees/ Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2016 in eligible specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications
Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates based on written test
· For all candidates : Rs. 4500/-
· Pay the fee by using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through net banking.
How to Apply:
· Candidates have to visit the official site
· Go to ‘career’ tab from left side of home page.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts.
· Now click on apply online the application form.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Read Also: Quick Steps To Fill Up Application Form Online
Last Date to Apply
Read Also: Check out upcoming Entrance Exam