LSAT Registration 2017 India Exam Date Online Application & Official Advt
Good News for those candidates who are looking for LSAT Registration 2017,grab this golden opportunity. Recently Law School Admission Council, India started LSAT invites the application form.
Law School Admission Test shortly called as LSAT is conducted by Law School Admission Council, India and offers course of numerous disciplines such as five-year integrated LL.B Programmes, 2 year LL.M. and 3 year LL.B. Programs.).The exam is going to be held in the month of May 2017 for admission to Law Courses across the 15 cities of India.
Eligible and Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply though online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. Desired candidates can fill in their forms which are available online form Nov, 2016 to May, 2017.
Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए कैसे करे तैयारी
Other Details related to LSAT Registration 2017 Online Registration Form like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
LPUNEST 2017 Information:
· Organization Name: Law School Admission Council, India
· Exam Name: Law School Admission Test
· Commonly Known as: LSAT 2016
· Mode to Apply: Online
· Official site: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
· Candidate should clear the 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education ( CBSE,ICSE and many more) and candidate must passed in English subject with minimum marks of 60% in total.
· Those candidates who are waiting for the 10+2 result of 2016-17 sessions are also eligible to apply in the NEST. But the candidate has to show all the mark sheets and certificates at the time of the interview.
LSAT 2017 Details:-
· Five year BA-LLB (Hons.) Programme
· Five Year BBA-LLB (Hons.) Programme
· Three Year LLB Programme
· One Year LLM Programme
· Time duration will be 2.20 minutes
· All Questions will be MCQ
· 24 question will be asked from each section from Analytical Reasoning, 1st Logical Reasoning , 2nd Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 3800/- in the form of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Cheque, Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., and payable at New Delhi/ Noida.
How to Apply:
· Firstly the candidate can visit the official website
· After that click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Then Click on “apply online”.
· After click on Online Registration Form 2016.
· Now read all the instructions and accepting all the conditions Application Form 2016.
· Fill the application form and submit that form.
· At last, The filled application form should be sent to the address
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002”
Online Application Form Starts From
1st week of November 2016
Last Date to Apply
Mid of May 2017
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.
All the Best!!!