MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 – 17 mahagenco.in 650 Asst/Jr Engineer Posts
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limitedhas released job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the Asst/Jr Engineer. The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 650 posts in the department.
Position wise vacancy list is provided MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 – 17 view it and apply for the relevant post. As per Notification educational qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University.
Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms. Candidates who want to know more updates about the recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Hiring Organization – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
· Post Name- Asst/Jr Engineer
· Total No. of Vacancies – 650 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Job Location – Maharashtra
· Official site – mahagenco.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed ITI with relevant trade or its equivalent from recognized Institute or Board.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written examination, Interview
· General/OBC Candidates Rs.500/-,
· Reserved candidates Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on apply online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· At last, take a printout for the future need
Online Application Commencement from
Last Date to Apply
7th November 2016