MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 www.mps.gov.in 828 SI Posts
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has depicted recruitmentnotification for the posts of Police Sub Inspector. This organization invites the applications to filling up 828 various vacant positions. Here is good news for those candidates who are looking for job in government sector, grab this chance and make your career to get the job with this organization.
Desire and Interested candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meet the all required criteria can apply through official website which is www.mps.gov.in on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Detail related to MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure which are mention below in this page. So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information. We will provide you all the information about this job so keep in touch with us for the further details.
· Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts: Police Sub Inspector
· Number of Posts: 828
· Official Website: www.mps.gov.in
· Job Location: Maharashtra
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not be above than that of 35 years 01/01/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board, University
· For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.523/-
· For All Other Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.323/-
· Payment of fee can be made through SBI Challan or by Online Payment using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
· Written Examination.
· Physical Test.
· Medical Test.
Salary Offered: consolidated with a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
How to Apply:
· Candidates at first visit official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in
· Find recruitment tab and apply online application form.
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload all document and certificates which needed
· Upload photograph and signature
· Submit the form
· At last, take a printout for the further use
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· Last date for applying online: 11th July 2016.
· Date of Written Exam: 21st August 2016.
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website.
Read Also: क्या आप पुलिस में भर्ती होना चाहतें है
Read also: more defence jobs