Sainik School Recruitment 2016 for Various Vacancies Apply
Sainik School Recruitment 2016
Sainik School has announced the recruitment for their department.The Recruitment Board is going to recruit the candidates for the posts of various such as Master for Chemistry, Mathematics and craft Instructor and Music Instructor etc. The candidates must apply for the post they desire. The candidates must fill the application form till the last date of the application form
The more additional details about the recruitment have been given on the web portal by us. The candidates must have to go just below and check the details as per requirement.
Details about Sainik School Recruitment 2016:
Sainik School Kodagu Vacancy Details:
Candidates should have 21 to 35 years.
- For Master (Chemistry) post: candidate must have acquired Master Degree in Chemistry or Post-graduate Diploma in the subject concerned or M.Sc Degree in Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University after doing a minimum of 6 years study after matriculation.
- For Master (Mathematics) post: candidate must have acquired Master Degree in Mathematics.
- For Assistant Master (English) post: Candidate must have acquired Graduation in / with the English or BA, B.Ed. with English
- For Craft Instructor post: Candidate must have passed Matriculation/ equivalent with 02 years trade certificate
- For Band post: Candidate should possess Potential Band Master/ Band Major/ Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi or equivalent Naval/ Air Force Courses.
- For Music Instructor post: Candidate must have acquired Graduation in / with Music or Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music from any recognized institution
Read also: check out more teaching jobs
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, demonstration and interview
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
Candidates required to pay Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format and a self addressed envelope duly affixing Rs.25/- worth postal Stamps, DD to the following process
Sainik School Kodagu,
PO: Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk,
Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka (571 232)
Last Date for Receipt Application: Official dates
Note: the candidates must visit to Officialwebsite for latest updates.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri