www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2016 Apply For 21 Sportsperson
www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by South Western Railway (SWR) for filling up various posts for 21 Vacancies available for the post of Sportsperson under Sports Quota. Are you willing to make your career in government Sector. The organization invites application form from talented and eligible job hunters to fill 21 posts. Grab this golden opportunity and fill the form on or before the last date of application submission.
South Western Railway (SWR) invites application form from self motivated and talented job hunters. If you are planning form long time to build your career in the jobs of government sector then please don’t ignore this chance, . So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page..
· Organization Name: South Western Railway (SWR)
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 21
· Official Website: www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Online Mode
· Job Location: Hubli
· Athletics (Men): 04
· Athletics (Women): 04
· Badminton: 01
· Basketball (Women): 02
· Boxing (Men): 03
· Cricket (Women): 02
· Handball (Women): 01
· Kabaddi (Women): 02
· Volleyball (Women): 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10+2/Diploma/ Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Interview
Salary Structure: INR Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-, Rs.2000/-, Rs.2400/-, Rs.2800/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit to the official website.
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Also, there will be a detailed instruction link.
· Click on that and read the Recruitment notification carefully.
· If eligible and interested, click on apply online
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload the scanned recent photograph & signature.
· Take printout of fill form for future use
Online Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply