AIBE 2016 Online Application Form, AIBE (9) Exam Date Notification
The AIBE has posted the application form for the candidates for the AIBE 2016. As we know that every year huge candidates appears in this written examination.After the announcement from notification the candidates can apply through online mode. The interested candidates are informed to apply only through the Official website.
The candidates must have to fill and submit the form till the last date of the application form. The application received after the due date that application form will not be accepted, and the candidates may not be eligible for the examination of All India Bar Education.
The aspirants must have to pay the fee of Rs. 2500/- (examination fee) plus Rs 60/- (bank charges).
Fee should be paid through Bank Challan.
Only those candidates will be eligible to apply which candidates have passed LL.B and should be enrolled with any State Bar Council.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of registration:
- Photographs (10 to 50 KB)
- Signature (10 to 50 KB)
- Attested Enrollment Certificates (50 to 500 KB)
- Government Attested Photo ID (50 to 500 KB)
- Category Certificates
- Disability Certificates
Read Also: List of Engineering Examination in India
How to get applied?
- Firstly, visit the Official website
- Then, the newly candidates are going to be get registered by filling the registration form
- And if the candidates are already registered then, the candidates must log in directly.
- Then, the aspirants must have to fill the form
- Also upload the documents given above
- Then, submit the form and
- Don’t forget to take the print of the form for future uses
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Note: The candidates must have to check the Notification details for the latest updates and information’s.
MP Pre Polytechnic Exam
UP Polytechnic Examination
Delhi Polytechnic Exam