Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017 www.aai.aero 682 Apprentice
Good news for the contenders who are searching for the Apprentice job notification at across in India. Job seekers must be willing to register for this post before the final date of submission. Interested candidates can download the full details about the recruitment Notification and they will also able to apply for the online/offline application form by filling all the necessary fields Airport Authority Of India Notification one can also refer to the official link www.aai.aero for the detailed advertisement.
Applicants must pass relevant educational qualification from the recognized board or university. So who have suitable qualification and eligible age criteria they need to apply this post through online/offline mode on before the last date of application submission.
Govt of India, Airports Authority of India made the announcement for the desired position for the suitable aspirates the numbers of 682 latest jobs are offered for the particular Department where all the graduates are invited for the recruitment. The application form is available in the organization.
The entire exhaustive guidelines are provided by the concerned organization for the sake of the applicant convenience. Those who are seeking for the Govt Jobs they can press on the link for the upgraded notification. Selection procedure will be by the authority on the various panels like written test conducted by the concerned department.
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017 Overview
· Organization Name: Govt of India, Airports Authority of India
· Name of Posts: Apprentice
· Number of Posts: 682
· Official Website: www.aai.aero
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Category: Govt Jobs
· Job Location: India
- Graduate Operations Management Apprentice – 100 posts
- Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice – 05 posts
- Graduate IT Apprentice – 10 posts
- Graduate Finance Apprentice – 116 posts
- Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice – 44 posts
- Civil Engg Diploma Apprentice – 59 posts
- Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice – 30 posts
- Electrical Engg Diploma Apprentice – 36 posts
- Graduate Fire Apprentice – 23 posts
- Diploma Fire Apprentice – 46 posts
- Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice – 62 posts
- Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice – 70 posts
- ITI CNS Apprentice – 34 posts
- ITI Fitter Apprentice – 30 posts
- ITI Wireman Apprentice – 17 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.Sc, B.Com, B. E. / B. Tech, Diploma, ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized Institution/ University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 24 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit to the official website
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Also, there will be a detailed instruction link.
· Click on that and read the Recruitment notification carefully.
· If eligible and interested, click on apply online application form
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload the images of recent photograph &signature.
· At last, take a printout for the future need.
Online Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply