Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Application Form 315 Apprentice
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has propagatedNaval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 for filling 315 Apprentice posts. Further details with respect to Notification like Particular Category Wise Openings, Name of the post, age perceptions, educational abilities, application cost, and selection procedures including how to apply are proffered below.
The Notification has been freed to recruit ITI Trade Apprenticeship Jobs. Under the page, you can get clear information with respect to recruitment.
The Commission has revealed the recruitment for assigning most legitimate candidates in discharged 315 number of opening.
Competitors need to have the least possible age of 18 years and maximum age limit will be decided by the organization. Age relaxation will be engaged to the reserved category candidates as indicated by govt standards. Appellants more probably must have concern degree. Candidates need to complete their education from any Indian Govt Recognized Institute or Board.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Details:
· Hiring Organization – Naval Dockyard Mumbai
· Post Name- Apprentice
· Total No. of Vacancies – 315 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Official site: www.indiannavy.nic.in
One year Apprenticeship Training Trade
· Machinist: 15 vacancies
· Instrument Mechanic: 10
· Fitter: 40
· Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 10
· Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 10
· Electroplater: 10
· Welder (Gas & Elect): 05
· Painter (General): 10
· Mason (BC): 15
· Tailor: 15
· Pattern Maker: 10
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
2 years Apprenticeship Training Trade:
· Mechanic (Diesel): 25
· Foundry Man: 05
· Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft): 15
· Power Electrician: 15
· Plumber: 20
· Pipe Fitter: 15
· Rigger (Heavy Industries): 10
· Sheet Metal Worker: 10
· Crane Operator (Overhead SI): 10
· Shipwright Wood: 15 posts
Educational Qualification: candidates should have completed 10th/ Matric with 50% marks & ITI Certificate in relevant trade with 65% marks from recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on written exam & Interview
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on download the application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· At last, send the application by the ordinary post to the given address
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Post Box No-10035 GPO,
Mumbai – 400 001.
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.
Read Also: Upcoming Defence Jobs