IAS Syllabus 2016 in Hindi and English, Download Free Civil Service Study Material
IAS Syllabus 2016
UPSC Preliminary Services Examination is going to be conducted soon within the coming days.Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे - जानिये Tips & Triks
Read Also: PCS परीक्षा कैसे Qualify करे - PCS टॉपर की जुबानी
Read Also: जीवन में सफलता चाहते है तो जरूर पढ़े
The candidates applied for the IAS application form they are advised that the UPSC IAS syllabus has been uploaded through us on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in. The aspirants are advised that they can check the full syllabus for the upcoming IAS exam 2016.
Read Also: Check out IAS Application Form Details
Here on this page, the candidates will get the full details about the syllabus for the IAS 2016. The candidates applied they are advised to go through this syllabus to secure good marks in the exam. Through this syllabus the candidates can utilize their time according to their subjects. They also come to know that how much time is devoted to each of the topics.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
About IAS Selection Mode:
Mainly the candidates have to clear the two stages that are Prelims and Mains for written examination and the qualified candidates are invited for personal interview session.
IAS Syllabus 2016 with Paper 1 and Paper 2:
Aspirants are advised that there are two papers of General Studies and the appliers must be totally active for both the papers.
Read Also: Checkout requirements for IAS
Syllabus of Paper I - (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
· Current events of national and international importance
· History of India and Indian National Movement
· Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic
· Geography of India and the World
· Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political
· System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
· Economic and Social Development-Sustainable
· Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social
· Sector Initiatives, etc
· General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
Syllabus for Paper II-(200 marks) Duration: Two hours
· Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
· Logical reasoning and analytical ability
· Decision making and problem solving
· General mental ability
· Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
Note: The candidates are informed that the negative marking is also applicable as 1/3rd Marks that will be deducted.
Read Also: IAS Syllabus in Hindi From Official Website