Assam TET 2016 - 2017 www.rmsaassam.in Online Application & Exam Date
Assam TET 2016 – 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assamdisclosed an official notification for the recruitment of teacher posts. As per this Assam TET 2016 – 2017 total number of vacancies needed to be filling up the Graduate Teachers post for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Schools by conducting Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination.
Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for Assam TET 2016 – 2017. The organization is planning to recruit Job Hunters in different positions. Every year organization conducts TET exam for those candidates who want to grab job in the government school on the post of teacher they must attend the Assam TET exam. Interested and talented candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply from its official website on or before the last date of application submission.
To get other details like age limit, qualification criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc which are listed below on the section of this page. We update our page on the regular basis. So advice to you all visits this website regularly for the further information.
· Organization Name: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)
· Name of Posts: various
· Number of Posts: various
· Official Website: http://www.rmsaassam.in
· Job Location: Assam
· Mode of Apply: Online
Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University and should possess requisite qualification for Hindi/Sanskrit subjects.
· Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/institutions.
· Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/institutions.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should not be above 43 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Application Fee: All candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-
How to Apply:
· At first candidates need to visit official website
· Find recruitment tab
· Open appropriate link for applying posts.
· Enter required details in online application
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· Now verify details & click on submit button.
· At last, take printout of system generated application.
· Application form Starts From: 16/08/2016
· Last Date for Application Submission: 31/08/2016
· Last date for pay the Fee: 03/09/2016
· Date of Exam: Updated Soon
Note: For more information candidates may go through the officialwebsite.
Read also: check out more teaching jobs