BARC Recruitment 2016 - 17 barc.gov.in 113 Stipendiary Trainee Openings
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Recruitment Section-I, Central Complex circulated new job notification BARC Recruitment 2016 – 17 to select candidates for available 113 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Category II Stipendiary Trainee posts in various disciplines on permanent basis.
Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply for this post. As per the Notification, candidates must apply by Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details read the BARC recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
Other Detail related to BARC Recruitment 2016 – 17 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure which are mention below in this page. So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information. We will provide you all the information about this job so keep in touch with us for the further details.
Descriptive Information for BARC Recruitment 2016 – 17:
· Name of the Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
· Official Website: barc.gov.in
· Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee.
· No of posts: 113.
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Job Category: Government Job
· Job Location: Mumbai
· Electrician: 39
· Instrument Mechanic: 06
· AC Mechanic: 04
· Turner: 02
· Welder: 08
· Maintenance Mechanic: 19
· Machinist: 01
· Fitter: 02
· Lab Assistant: 05
· Attendant: 07
· Category II Stipendiary Trainee: 20
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 22 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed SSC / SCVT / NCVT / MCSE / NCTVT or its equivalent from a reputed institute recognized by University or Institution.
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill Test
Salary Structure: Rs. 15600-39100/- (Post 2 to 11) plus GP, DA & other allowances as admissible
How to Apply:
· Visit official website
· Hit on “Career” tab which is located at the top menu bar of the homepage.
· Search for the required Posts and download the Official Notification.
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill required details and make payments
· Submit the application form.
· Take a print out for the future need
Last Date to Apply