Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 324 Probationary Officer (PO)
Indian Bank has most recently strewed a notice of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for filling up unoccupied posts of Probationary Officer. Eligible job fighters who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply by filling Indian Bank application form.
The organization invites application form from dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill various) vacancies. Good opportunity for contenders who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested applicants must ensure the eligibility norms and the one who fulfill given eligibility standard they can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment. Last date to submit an application form is 22nd December 2016.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 details:
· Organization Name- Indian Bank
· Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
· Number of Posts: 324
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degeree in relevant discipline from any recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit: Kindly concern with official notification. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: written examination
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Search and click on online application process link
· Now, hit on the appropriate link which will appear on next page that will display Now click on apply online application form
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and document along with the form
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use.
Online Application starting from
Last Date for Apply