Indian Bank Specialist Officer 2016 Recruitment and Application Form www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Specialist Officer 2016 Application Form for SO:
Indian Bank has been dispatched notification as indian bank specialist officer 2016 for filling up the vacancies of Specialist officer(Assistant Manager, manager, Senior manager and Chief manager ) posts in Indian Bank. Such aspirants who possess eligibility criteria must apply for Specialist Officer Post 2016.
Such eligible aspirants willing to work in banking sector must apply submitting application forms in exact manner and submit before the last date of apply.
For more queries aspirants can read the information given below.
Details regarding indian bank specialist officer 2016:
Who can apply:
· For post no. 1,2 aspirants must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Textile/ Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering degree
· For post no. 3 aspirants must possess P.G Qualification in Management.
· For post no. 4 aspirants must possess P.G in Economics
· For post no. 5 aspirants must possess Graduation.
Age Limit :
· For Assistant manager post aspirants must be between the ages of 21 years to 30 years.
· For post no. 2,3,4,6 & 7 aspirants must be between the ages of 21 years to 35 years.
· For post no. 5 aspirants must be between the ages of 25 years to 40 years.
· For post no. 8 to 13 aspirants must be between the ages of 21 years to 40 years .
Selection Process :
· Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Examination followed.
· Then shortlisted aspirants will be called for personnel interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Freshers Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
Pay Scale :
· For Scale I aspirants will get paid of Rs. 14,500 to Rs. 25,700/-.
· For Scale II aspirants will get paid of Rs. 19,400 to Rs. 28,100/-.
· For Scale III aspirants will get paid of Rs. 25,700 to Rs. 31,500/-.
· For Scale IV aspirants will get paid of Rs. 30,600 to Rs. 36,200/-.
Application Fee :
· For General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 550 ((Rs 500/- Application fee + Rs 50/- Postal charges)
· SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 50 (no Application fee + Rs. 50 as postal charges).
How to Apply :
· Aspirants willing to get this job must apply through online mode by filling the application form in exact manner and submit it before the date of 2016.
· Aspirants must take the confirmation page generated by the computer.
· Read Also:
English Preparation Tips for Competition
Employment News Paper
Apply for Bank Jobs
Apply for Sarkari Naukri
Apply For Police Jobs
Important dates :
The last date of applying online is 2016.