Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Are you looking for government job in Tamil Nadu,then you are in right place to seize this excellent opportunity. Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has recently released the recruitment notification for the posts of 272 Lecturer vacancies.
This organization invite applications to filling up various vacant posts. Excellent opportunity that brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply for this posts from the official website which is trb.tn.nic.in.
Further Detailed Information related to Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu such as Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website.
· Organization Name: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 272
· Official website: trb.tn.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Location: Tamil Nadu
· Job category: State Government Jobs
· TRB Lecturer – 119 Posts
· TRB Senior Lecturer – 35 Posts
· TRB Junior Lecturer – 68 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016:
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be in between 57 years as on 31/07/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per TRB norms.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· For Senior Lecturers Post: Passed Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks; and M.Ed. Degree with not less than 55% marks; and Teaching Experience for a period of not less than five years.
· For Lecturers Post: Passed Master’s degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography; and M.Ed., for Lecturers in Languages or Subjects and M.P.Ed., for Lecturers in Physical Education, with not less than 55% marks.
Selection Procedure: Written Test
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
· Total Test duration will be 03 Hours
· Number of questions is 150
Subject knowledge in following subjects also mandatory
· Main Subject
· Education Methodology
· General Knowledge
· For Senior Lecturer : Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- plus GP Rs.5700/-
· For Lecturer : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus GP Rs.4800/-
· For Junior Lecturer : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus GP Rs.4600/-
How to apply
· At first candidates should visit official website @ trb.tn.nic.in
· Search recruitment & open appropriate link.
· Fill online application with your required details.
· Upload latest photo copy with signature.
· Now verify details & click on submit button.
· Finally last system generates an application number.
· At last, take a printout for future reference.
· Online Application Commencement from – 15.07.2016
· Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30-07-2016
· Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Exam Date – Available Shortly
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी