GPAT Syllabus 2017 For All Subjects Download PDF With Exam Pattern
GPAT Syllabus 2017 is available here for downloadon this page their syllabus & previous papers in PDF format and also know the exam pattern which is made available on official website release a notification regarding GPAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Candidate who wants to have a better performance in their program can download Syllabus/ Exam Pattern in PDF format on the official website or from the link given below on this page.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has been released the syllabus for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test for admission in Post Graduate programmes for Pharmacy. It is an online computer based test. Exam is expected to be held in the month of the February. Syllabus & Exam pattern are needed for candidates who want to crake this exam.
All information related to GPAT Syllabus exam pattern and syllabus which provide to help you that which type of exam paper come in this exam. So all candidates keep in touch with us for the further details. For more information candidates may go through the Official website which is given below on the section of this page.
GPAT 2017 Summary
· Organization Name: Delhi All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
· Exam name: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
· Official site: www.aicte-gpat.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Category: Syllabus/ exam pattern
Read Also: कैसे बनाये अच्छी Communication Skills
GPAT Exam Pattern 2017
· The exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
· Duration of the exam is 3 hours (i.e. 180 minutes).
· In total, there will be 125 questions holding 500 marks.
· Each question carries four marks.
· For an incorrect answer, one mark will be reduced.
Syllabus For GPAT 2017:
· Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Introduction to Physical Pharmacy
Importance Of Microbiology In Pharmacy
Introduction to pharmaceutical jurisprudence & ethics
Introduction to dispensing and community Pharmacy
Importance of unit operations in manufacturing, Stoichiometry
Dosages Forms, designing & evaluation
Read Also: How to Get an Education Loan for Students?
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
· Inorganic Pharmaceutical & medicinal chemistry
· Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
· Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
· Medicinal Chemistry
· Pharmaceutical Analysis
· Pathophysiology of Common Diseases
· Fundamentals of general pharmacology
· Basic Concepts of Pharmacotherapy
· Sources of Drugs
· Volatile Oils
· Glycoside Containing Drugs
· Alkaloid Containing Drugs
· Studies of Traditional Drugs
Read Also: अगर करना हो Exam में Top तो कैसे पढ़े