SCRA 2017 Application Form and Notice, Important Dates Registration Details
SCRA 2017 Application Form
the recruitment notification for SCRA 2017. This is great news guys for those candidates who are going to participate for Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam conducted by UPSC.
Eligible candidates can apply by filling SCRA Application Form through online mode. UPSC conducts this exam every year as per the rules by Indian Railway Board.
For more details related as SCRA 2016 age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application procedure, how to apply, and important dates of notification they must visit our own website which is created by the team of sarkarinaukaricareer.in
|UPPSC Calendar 2016|
Precis Details for SCRA 2016:
Name of Organization
Union Public Service Commission
Special Class Railways Apprentice (SCRA) 2016
|Mode of Apply||
· Candidates should have passed intermediate (10+2 or equivalent) with 1st or 2nd division and also Mathematics as a subject with at least Physics and Chemistry as one of the subjects.
· Candidate must have passed first year exam under three year degree course of University. If the candidate has passed first exam of three year diploma course in Rural Service of National Council for Rural Higher Education or III year can also look upon for exam.
· Candidates should have completed their graduation with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subject in the examination.
Candidates maximum age limit should be 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
· An amount of Rs. 100/- has to be paid by candidates through challan or Net banking facility submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
· Female/ SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee
Selection Procedure: Written Exam / Interview
|7th Pay Commission Updates and News|
· General Ability Test
· Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
· General Awareness
· Current Affairs
· Basic Biology
· Analytic Geometry
· Differential Calculus
· Integral Calculus
· Differential Equations
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC which is upsconline.nic.in.
· Application form will be filled in two parts, Part I & Part II to do this you will find the dropdown list on the official website.
· During the process you need to upload your scanned photographs and signature as well.
· Applicants are advised to fill the application form only once. Twice the appearance of application with same details will not be entertained.
· Each entry should be filled in proper manner and with valid details like email address, phone number, address etc. This valid information will help you to get your admit card easily.
· Now at last submit he application form and take print out of application form.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· Last Date for Online registration: October 2016 (Tentative)
· Date of Exam: January 2017 (Tentative)
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
We hope that the information provided on website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in is very helpful for the candidates.
|SCRA Eligibility Criteria 2016|