ssa.ap.nic.in Recruitment 2016 Notification And Application Form Online
ssa.ap.nic.in Recruitment 2016
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (Andhra Pradesh) has been depicted a job recruitment for the government teaching vacancies.Eligible aspirants who are interested to work as a teacher then they can apply for this vacancies.
Eligible aspirants who are searching for teaching jobs they are invited to apply. They can apply by submitting their fully filled application form in exact manner before the last date of applying.
For the complete details read the information’s given below at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.com.
Details regarding ssa.ap.nic.in Recruitment 2016:
Eligibility: BEd, MEd, Diploma, PG Diploma
Location : Andhra Pradesh-other
Job Category : Govt Jobs, Teaching, Diploma
Last Date : 2016
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who can apply?
1. M.Ed. Special Education.
2. B.Ed Special Education.
3. B.Ed Integrated Course.
4. Bachelors /Masters in Rehabilitation Sciences.
5. Diploma in Teaching Young Hearing Impaired.
6. Junior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf.
7. PG Diploma in Special Education.
8. Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf.
9. Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation with
10. 6 months certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs.
11. Diploma in Special Education/D.T.Ed.with Dip in Spl. Education.
12. Secondary level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment.
13. Diploma in Hearing and Language and Speech with 6 months certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs.
14. Associate Degree in Spl Education.
15. Senior Diploma in Spl Education.
16. Diploma in Vocational Training in mental Retardation with 6 months certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs.
17. Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education with 6 months certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs.
18. Junior Diploma in Spl Education.
19. Any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of written test (100 marks).
Then they will get selected by merit list.
Check out: written examination tips
How to apply?
Aspirants have to apply by submitting their application form in exact manner and submit it before the last date 3rd Sept 2014.
The Last date applying is 2016.
The written test will conduct on 2016.
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.
Read also: check out more teaching jobs