Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 for Single Child PG Course, Application Form
Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016
University Grants Commission is inviting online applicationsto offer Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship. This scheme is for those candidates who are a single girl child of her parents and the wand to expand in the field of master degree in ant discipline. UGC provide scholarships schemes to help the talented and skilled aspirants in continuing their education course further.
Every year numbers of fellowships are awarded out for empowerment and education of girl candidates especially for such girls who happen to be the only girl child in their family. So, interested candidates can apply for UGC Scholarship by filling and submitting online application form through its official website.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 is purse to recognize the single girl child in society.
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship through the process. Applicator must complete the application form online before the closing date is 31st August 2016. Applicants can collect detailed information about Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 for Single Child scheme through which is made by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in
· Association Name: University Grants Commission
· Category: Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016
· Official Website: ugc.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria For Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016:
Age Limit: The age of girl child should not exceed more than 30 years.
- Female aspirant who will be a single girl child of her parents will be eligible to apply for the concern.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Master’s Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
- This scholarship is available to PG-I year student only. Admission to PG Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
Amount for Scholarship:
The value of scholarship amount is Rs. 2, 000/- p.m for a period of (10 months in the year) for two years only i.e. full duration of a PG program.
How to Apply
- First of all, candidates need to log on to official site that is www.ugc.ac.in
- Now, go for “Students” section and need to choose “Scholarships & Fellowships” link given at the downward of home page.
- After that you need to select the “UGC Scheme” link and press it.
- Now, press on the “Apply For the Scheme” link which is available on the “Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship scheme for single girl child” section.
- Then, read the notification carefully
- Hit “Apply Online” link.
- After reading the notification, fill application form with all required details
- Upload all relevant documents.
- After completion of all process, press the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At Last, take the printout for the further use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
- Candidate should upload scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs. 50/-stamp paper duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazatted Officer.
- Copy of Joining report from College / University where student have taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation course.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31th August 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official link
Read also: check out LIC scholarship