UPPSC Revenue Officer Recruitment 2016 - 17 Kanoongo 500 Bharti Notification
Good news for the contenders who are searching for the Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) job notification in Uttar Pradesh.
Job seekers must be willing to register for this post before the final date of submission. Interested candidates can download the full details about the recruitment Notification and they will also able to apply for the online/offline application form by filling all the necessary fields.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Notification one can also refer to the official link www.sscmpr.org for the detailed advertisement. Applicants must pass relevant educational qualification from the recognized board or university. So who have suitable qualification and eligible age criteria they need to apply this post through online/offline mode on before the last date of application submission.
Read Also: (IAS) आईएएस की तैयारी कैसे करे
The entire exhaustive guidelines are provided by the concerned organization for the sake of the applicant convenience. Those who are seeking for the Govt Jobs they can press on the link for the upgraded notification. Selection procedure will be by the authority on the various panels like written test conducted by the concerned Commission.
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News
UPPSC Revenue Officer Recruitment 2016 – 17 Overview
· Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
· Name of Posts: Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector)
· Number of Posts: 500
· Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Category: Govt Jobs
· Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Read Also: UPPSC Calendar 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree from the recognized university and board.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection procedure: Written Exam & Interview
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips And Advice
Salary Structure: - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- along with the Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit to the official website
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Also, there will be a detailed instruction link.
· Click on that and read the Recruitment notification carefully.
· If eligible and interested, click on Apply Online link or make use of the direct link provided above.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload the images of recent photograph &signature.
· Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page.
· Take print out of application form for the future need
Online Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Note: For more information candidates may check the official link
Read Also: PCS परीक्षा कैसे qualify करे
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी