BSNL Recruitment 2016 - 17 bsnl.co.in 2700 Junior Engineer Openings Advt
BSNL Recruitment 2016
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has brought up newadvertisement BSNL Recruitment 2016 Notification for various posts such as Junior Engineer vacancies open in their general vicinity calling for skilled candidates. The organization released an official notification for appointing various jobs in empty location. It had conveyed followers Notification for filling the unfilled positions of 2700 posts on temporary or permanent basis.
Good news for those candidates who are searching for job in government sector, seize this golden opportunity and groom their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to work with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply through online filling the Application Form on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to BSNL Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
· Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
· Number of Posts: 2700
· Official Website: www. bsnl.co.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Category: Govt Jobs
Vacancy Details for BSNL Recruitment 2016
· Andaman & Nicobar: 12 Posts
· Andhra Pradesh: 76 Posts
· Assam: 116 Posts
· Bihar: 34 Posts
· Chennai Telephones: 80 Posts
· Chhattisgarh: 17 Posts
· Gujarat: 206 Posts
· Haryana: 160 Posts
· Himachal Pradesh: 73 Posts
· Jammu & Kashmir: 79 Posts
· Jharkhand: 19 Posts
· Karnataka: 120 Posts
· Kerala: 100 Posts
· Kolkata Telephones: 80 Posts
· Madhya Pradesh: 78 Posts
· Maharashtra: 224 Posts
· North East – I: 132 Posts
· North East – II: 34 Posts
· NTR: 15 Posts
· Odisha: 43 Posts
· Punjab: 400 Posts
· Rajasthan: 100 Posts
· Tamil Nadu: 198 Posts
· Uttar Pradesh (East): 80 Posts
· Uttar Pradesh (West): 80 Posts
· Uttaranchal: 29 Posts
· West Bengal: 115 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Candidates should have completed three years Engineering diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E in following discipline
· Telecommunications Engineering
· Electronic Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Radio Engineering
· Computer Engineering
· Instrumentation Engineering
· Information Technology
· M.Sc. Electronics
from a Central Govt/ State Govt. recognized Institution.
Salary Structure 2016|
· Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for OC/ OBC candidates
· Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates
· Pay the fee through online mode i.e Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam
Salary Offered: Rs. 13600 to Rs. 25420
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to for the official website @ www. bsnl.co.in
· Hit the appropriate link for applying post
· Read the instructions carefully and now press on “Apply Online” link.
· Then resister yourself by pressing “Hit Here For New Registration” tab
· After completing registration process
· Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
· Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
· Make fee payment using online form.
· Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
· Take a printout of the application form for future use.
· Starting Date for Online Application: 10-07-2016.
· Last Date for Online Application: 10-08-2016.
· Date of Exam: 29-09-2016.
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official link.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri