Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016 rajyasabha.nic.in Application Form 143 Posts
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016
Good News, Looking for job in government sector, grab this golden opportunity.Recently Parliament of India (RajyaSabha Secretariat) has announced a notification of Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016 for filling up 143 various posts for Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Senior Executive, and Translator. This organization invites applications from eligible and talented candidates for filling up 143 posts.
Eligible and interested candidates who are eagerly to take part of this organization can apply for this vacancy from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
The Senate is also known as the Rajya Sabha, which is the upper house of India. The Rajya Sabha has limited its first meeting on May 31, 1952. The accession of the states is maintained at 250 members, but now, according to the laws in force, the provision for 245 members. Currently the head of the House Arun Jaitley, BJP.
Most members of the House are elected indirectly by the state and territorial legislatures. The qualifications of members should, under Article 84 have Constitution, citizens of India, the age should at least 30 years, etc. Recently, Rajya Sabha has announced the notice to ADVT No. 01/2016. 2016 officials secretarial recruitment of 143 posts of junior clerks, junior parliamentary performer, Senior Executive / Legislative / Committee, Jr library assistant, translator, Staff Car Driver and rent Jr Corrector This Rajya Sabha.
The Rajya Sabha Recruitment Apply Online link on the official website of rajyasabha.nic.in July 18, 2016 until August 29, 2016.
· Name of the Organization: Parliament of India.
· Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
· Number of Posts: 143.
· Name of the Posts: Various.
· Job Type: Central Government.
· Mode of Application: Online
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: 01
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese): 01
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi): 01
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu) : 01
· Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi): 04
· Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English): 04
· Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee: 23
· Research Assistant: 08
· Stenographer (English): 16
· Security Assistant Gr. II: 16
· Junior Library Assistant: 02
· Junior Clerk (English): 30
· Junior Clerk (Hindi): 02
· Junior Clerk (Urdu): 01
· Translator: 28
· Junior Proof Reader: 13
· Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade): 02
Read Also: (IAS) आईएएस की तैयारी कैसे करे
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter- 18 to 30 years
· Junior Proof Reader -18 to 30 years
· Translator- 18 to 30 years
· Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant- 18 to 27 years
· Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 18 to 27 years
· Research Assistant – 18 to 27 years
· Stenographer (English) – 18 to 27 years
· Security Assistant Gr. II – 18 to 27 years
· Junior Clerk – 18 to 27 years
· Junior Library Assistant – 18 to 27 years
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as the medium from a recognized University.
· Junior Parliamentary Reporter: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· Research Assistant: Should possess Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
· Stenographer: Graduation and possess a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English.
· Preliminary Exam.
· Written Test.
· Skill Test.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in
· Read the official notification before applying to this recruitment process.
· Follow the suitable link for applying posts
· Then Click on Apply Online.
· Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
· Upload the scanned photograph and signature
· Make the Payment.
· Submit the form
· At last, take a printout for the future need.
· Application form Starts From: 18th July 2016.
· Last date for submitting the Online Applications: 29th August 2016.
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite
Read Also: www.employmentnews.gov.in 2016
Apply for Sarkari Naukri