Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - 18 rajyasabha.nic.in Application Form
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017
Good News, Looking for job in government sector, grab this golden opportunity.Recently Parliament of India (RajyaSabha Secretariat) has announced a notification of Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 for filling up 143 various posts for Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Senior Executive, and Translator. This organization invites applications from eligible and talented candidates for filling up 143 posts.
Eligible and interested candidates who are eagerly to take part of this organization can apply for this vacancy from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
The Senate is also known as the Rajya Sabha, which is the upper house of India. The Rajya Sabha has limited its first meeting on May 31, 1952. The accession of the states is maintained at 250 members, but now, according to the laws in force, the provision for 245 members. Currently the head of the House Arun Jaitley, BJP.
· Name of the Organization: Parliament of India.
· Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
· Number of Posts: NA
· Name of the Posts: Various.
· Job Type: Central Government
· Mode of Application: Online
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: 01
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese): 01
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi): 01
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu) : 01
· Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi): 04
· Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English): 04
· Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee: 23
· Research Assistant: 08
· Stenographer (English): 16
· Security Assistant Gr. II: 16
· Junior Library Assistant: 02
· Junior Clerk (English): 30
· Junior Clerk (Hindi): 02
· Junior Clerk (Urdu): 01
· Translator: 28
· Junior Proof Reader: 13
· Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade): 02
Read Also: (IAS) आईएएस की तैयारी कैसे करे
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter- 18 to 30 years
· Junior Proof Reader -18 to 30 years
· Translator- 18 to 30 years
· Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant- 18 to 27 years
· Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 18 to 27 years
· Research Assistant – 18 to 27 years
· Stenographer (English) – 18 to 27 years
· Security Assistant Gr. II – 18 to 27 years
· Junior Clerk – 18 to 27 years
· Junior Library Assistant – 18 to 27 years
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as the medium from a recognized University.
· Junior Parliamentary Reporter: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· Research Assistant: Should possess Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
· Stenographer: Graduation and possess a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English.
· Preliminary Exam.
· Written Test.
· Skill Test.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in
· Read the official notification before applying to this recruitment process.
· Follow the suitable link for applying posts
· Then Click on Apply Online.
· Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
· Upload the scanned photograph and signature
· Make the Payment.
· Submit the form
· At last, take a printout for the future need.
· Application form Starts From: NA
· Last date for submitting the Online Applications: NA
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite
Apply for Sarkari Naukri