Tata Scholarship 2016 Cornell University Online Scheme for Talented Students
Tata Scholarship 2016
Tata Education and Development Trust provides scholarships to the eligible aspirants who wish to complete their under graduation but seems to be financial weak students from India.Aspirants who are eligible for this scholarship must apply as soon as possible.
This scholarship will be provided to 20 scholars at any given time based on their academic record and financial condition. They will get this scholarship annually. 20 aspirants who would be found most eligible will get selected by the administration.
For more information’s such as Tata Scholarship 2016 notification, advertisement and online application forms visit the details given below at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details regarding Tata Scholarship 2016:
who can apply?
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen.
- Aspirants must possess higher secondary qualification.
- aspirant’s financial condition must be weak.
- Aspirants must willing to take admission in the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning, the College of Engineering, the Applied Economics and Management major in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences; and majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other “hard” sciences, as well as the social sciences.
How to apply?
- Aspirants must apply visit the official website to apply for this scholarship.
- Then they must choose the proper channels to apply.
- Aspirants need the following document to apply in this scholarship.
- First aspirants must complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE (Cornell’s CSS code is 2098).
- Additional information might be asked by the Office of Financial Aid.
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.