IELTS Scholarship 2016 For All Students, Eligibility Criteria Application Form
Course Level: undergraduate and postgraduate programme at any university in any country outside India that recognizes IELTS.
Scholarship Provider: British Council
- aspirants must have taken the IELTS test with the British Council recently.
- aspirants must have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
- aspirants must possess valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognized education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria.
- aspirants must pursue under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2014 academic year.
- Aspirants must submit their application form offline in exact manner.
- Then they must send it to the given particular address.