ITBP Constable Syllabus 2016 Read Complete Exam Pattern And Eligibility
ITBP Constable Syllabus 2016
Indo -Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has invited application forms from the eligible aspirants for job openings for the Head Constable, Tradesman, sub Inspector posts.now it has been dispatched its syllabus for this test. Aspirants are suggested download their syllabus from the official website.
We are also providing the syllabus here for the aspirants to provide them some help so they can achieve their goals. The syllabus is provided here at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Aspirants must note the syllabus somewhere or make a hard copy of it and prepare according to it.
ITBP Constable Syllabus:
The syllabus contains the following 4 topics.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- There will be of non-verbal type question on:
- Analytical Aptitude And Ability
- Similarities And Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding And Decoding
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- In this section there will be following topics.
- Knowledge of current events
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- In section there will problems on the mentioned topics.
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Ability to understand Basic English/ Hindi
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.