Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2016 Apply For Various UG/PG Courses
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
- Aspirants can apply at the official website.
- They must choose “apply online” link and fill the asked details in exact manner.
- Then aspirants must submit it after making the payment and take the hard copy for the future use.
- Aspirants can obtain application brochure from the university counter.
- Then they must fill it in a good hand writing and making payment through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Chairman, Admissions Gautam Buddha University” payable at New Delhi of Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Then they must submit it to the same counter.
- Application forms are available from the 2016
- The last date of applying for the B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/BA/LLB/MBA/Ph.D programmes is 10th April 2015.
- The last date to apply for B.A (Hons), MA/B.Arch/M.A/MSW/M.Sc is 3rd July 2015.
- The examination will be conducted on the official dates